Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olympics


The Olympics Have been my dream for a long time now!!!

On my way to wining the Qualifier
We had our races in December. You had to win one of the 4 races’s that where held in either Canmore or Silver Star. I won one of the classic sprints. I was extremely happy and relieved at the end of the day. Because for the last few months there has been a lot of planning and talking of the Olympics and not knowing if you where going or not made it extremely stressful at times.

Celebration as i cross the finish line!!


Now I can concentrate on the next few steps and then the big show starts in February. I hope to be racing one or two other events then the Classic sprint. But I will definitely be focusing on that one. I had a relaxing Christmas in Canmore and Calgary. And now it’s of to Quebec for some nor-ams and then I will head over seas for some high level racing. I will return at the end of January where the team will then head to a training camp and start getting ready for the Olympics.


Hope you had a great Christmas!!